|
healer.
healer.
This song is just AMAZING. I happened to ter-listen this song in the car. I dont usually purposely, or rather, listen to music intentionally. I always listen to them because i 'happen' to be there. But this song really 'shook' me. The writer was Mike Guglielmucci (please tell me if i spelt it wrong, ok?) and he had cancer right? (Yaya.. i know most of you all know that already.. hehe.) But in the song, he writes (parts of the song):
I trust in You, I trust in You.
I believe you're my healer. I believe you are all i need. I believe you're more than enough for me. You're my healer. Nothing is impossible for You.
I love the lyrics. Its just amazing. And it just speaks volumes of the faith he has. The mere words of 'I trust in You' and 'I believe..' are just filled with 'unspeakable faith'. I love this song. This is the first time i am listening to a song so many times, because i want to, and not because there is a need to.
Lord, thank you for this song.
Lord, strengthen my faith. Help me to love you more and more and more. Even when troubles and trials come, Lord, i want to stand, and believe that nothing is impossible for YOU.
Lord,
change me.
|