welcome

Hi, joy here. Welcome! =)

linkies

.andrinna.
.catherine.
.cheng yee.
.chien wei.
.chris.
.daniel.
.dr. ng.
.elaine.
.eunice wong.
.gideon.
.hui ying.
.jaeson.
.jasmine cha.
.jean.
.jie eunice.
.jit.
.jo.
.joan.
.joel 1.
.joel 2.
.joel 3.
.john.
.josie.
.joycee.
.kai sheng.
.koko.
.ly.
.marcus 1.
.marcus 2.
.murn.
.nat nat aunty.
.paulus.
.pei ling.
.pris.
.ps victor.
.ryan.
.sue ann.
.sze-xin.
.tien hui.
.xueqi.
.yen li.
.yi ming.
.yi wan.
.yin ying.
.yong ling.
.yoshy.
.worshipers journal.
.blogskins.
.esplosion.
.nation wide prayer.
.MYPG.
.LYPG Kluang.
.facebook.
.youtube.
too fast, just too fast.

Hmm.. Yay!! Got what i targeted, praise God!! =D


Anyway, with all the Christmas stuff and all passed.. guess what's resuming?





piano class.










Erk.. I think i will be doing my eight next year, i think only.. I think. Don't know whether can or not. But still, that will mean more piano classes. More more more. And longer ones too. =S Longer time spent in studio and on piano. Erk..

Time flies.
So fast.
Too fast.
Hah. Isnt that always the case?

In a few days time, 2007 will be history. Just like all the thousands of years that has passed. Next year will be form 4. People always say that form 4 is a fun but tough year. I dont want to grow up so fast!! xS

I'm scared to grow up.
Yet, i wanna know my future.
The one my Author planned.

You hold my future in your hand. You know it all. Who else to trust in, but You? Help me to trust in You, completely. Completely. Completely.

For know, i kinda look forward to lockdown. I think. Yay!! =D

0 Comments